It's not too late to teach something or to learn something. Giving up is the only thing that stands in the way of trying.
Sometimes it is more about what's right than what everyone thinks about something. What's right in every situation? The truth. Not a version of the truth, the real truth. There are many, many things that are much more important than someone's opinion of the truth.
10 Things that I know for fact are the truth:
1. I love my husband
2. I love my kids
3. I am going through the "change" which is causing some radically different things to go on in my body! I can't stop them, they are what they are. (awake since 2:30am)
4. I have never intentionally done harm to anyone.
5. I would never get into another persons business. No do harm to another's relationship by telling them that I have all the answers.
6. I don't have all the answers. I've not heard all the questions.
7. I can educate myself to obtain knowledge to put into place when I need an answer.
8. I would and will try to move mountains to assist my family.
9. I would never put another person ahead of my husband and/or my children.
10. Nothing, and I mean nothing, is or will ever be more important to me than my husband and/or children.
This list ins not complete, I could add more. I wanted to keep it just related to family. And as a Christian, it goes without saying, I know God loves me.
What about you? Do you know the truth or just a version of the truth?.