He who pursues righteousness and loyalty Finds life, righteousness and honor.

(Proverbs 21:21 NASB)

OK, Are You Tired Of Hearing It?

I've been trying to decide all day, do I post or not. Well this will be a very different tone than you may have heard.

I am looking forward to the chance to make another year better than the last.
I'm not going to tell you all the fabulous things I will promise you and me to do.
I do have some ideas that I hope you will like.
I do plan to keep blogging and hope to enrich your day.
I do plan to work on my bible study blog. Share the Bible with MusingMom
I do plan to write more on my spiritual blog. Just Another Day In Paradise
I don't have a bunch of lofty goals.
I do plan to work on my organization and family motto.
I do plan to accept that my oldest may be getting married sooner than I thought.
I do plan to keep being the same caring, hopeful woman I have always been.

I hope you join me in my new year of life. What about you? Any thoughts on what you are going to be doing this new year?

The Magic Lamp: Goal Setting for People Who Hate Setting Goals The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Families Theology of the Body Explained: A Commentary on John Paul II's Man and Woman He Created Them

Disclaimer: From time to time I will share information about products and services I recommend and/or use. Assume I may be affiliated with these products or services. For more information read my Disclosure Page

Comments

1. Susan Evans says:

I want to lis­ten to my chil­dren more, and to live in the moment.

2. Daria @ Mom in Management says:

Great list! Thanks for shar­ing. I am not reli­gious, but admire that you are so vocal and involved with your faith. It’s beau­ti­ful to see.

I’ve enjoyed out tweets! :)

Daria @ Mom in Management

3. marye~ says:

I wish you the very best in this new year. I hope that you are still par­tic­i­pat­ing in the blog­ging clan and stop by some­time soon!

4. Jenny says:

I love your list. Pos­i­tive and do-able!

It looks like you are really cen­tered into find­ing peace, joy and grace this year.

I’m send­ing warm wishes your way that all your dreams are realized.

5. MusingMom6 says:

Thank you all for your sen­ti­ments. I try to be a real­is­tic per­son, chal­leng­ing myself with out blow­ing sun­shine up any­ones well, you know.

Hope your New Year is Joy­ful, Peace­ful and Grace-filled.

MusingMom6

Trackbacks

1. Just One Word For Last Year... says:

[…] made my res­o­lu­tions for the year and posted them here. OK, Are You Tired Of Hear­ing It?  I’m very proud of my com­ments and the won­der­ful peo­ple that took the time to read […]

2. My Personal List of 20 Ideas To Make This Year My BEST Year says:

[…] have calmed down quite a bit. I have spent some time reflect­ing on my New Year’s Post: Ok, Are You Tired Of Hear­ing It Yet? […]

Share Your Thoughts